|US PASSPORT RENEWAL|
|Turnaround Time||Service Fee||US Dept Fee||Total Expense|
|9-10 Business days||$219||$170||$389|
|5 Business days||$299||$170||$469|
|4 Business days||$329||$170||$499|
|3 Business days||$389||$170||$559|
|2 Business days(limited)||$559||$170||$729|
Filling Application and Supportive forms(concierge service)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please make an appointment at 727-307-1977 or use online scheduler
2. Bring the following required documents:
- Your old (most recent) undamaged US Passport.
- Proof of Identity: Valid Driver license or ID card
- Proof of name change (if applicable): marriage certificate or a name change court decree.
Please make sure that your old passport:
– Was issued within the last 15 years.
– You were at least age of 16 when your passport was issued.
If you cannot comply with at least one of the above or your old passport is damaged you have to apply for a new passport.
HOW TO PAY:
– Service fee can be paid with cash, check or money order (payable to Passport Logistic Services). We also accept credit cards with 3% surcharge.
– Government fee MUST be paid with personal check or money order payable to US Department of State.
Our address: 801 West Bay Drive, 3rd floor, Suite 124, Largo, FL 33770