|LOST/STOLEN/DAMAGED US PASSPORT|
|Turnaround Time||Service Fee||US Dept Fee||Total Expense|
|9-10 Business days||$219||$170+35||$424|
|5 Business days||$299||$170+35||$504|
|4 Business days||$329||$170+35||$534|
|3 Business days||$389||$170+35||$594|
|2 Business days(limited)||$559||$170+35||$764|
Filling Application and Supportive forms (concierge service)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please make an appointment at 727-307-1977 or use online scheduler
2. Bring the following required documents:
- Proof of US citizenship: Original Certified Birth Certificate (if born in US) or Certificate of Naturalization
- Proof of identity: Valid Driver License or ID card
- Proof of name change (if applicable): marriage certificate or a name change court decree.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You come to our office, we make passport photo and prepare your set of documents.
2. You bring your set of documents to Pinellas County Clerk of Court Clearwater, FL (or other Acceptance Facility), pay $35 acceptance fee, get your documents sealed in an envelope and bring that envelope back to our office. Usually the whole process takes about an hour.
HOW TO PAY:
– Service fee can be paid with cash, check or money order (payable to Passport Logistic Services). We also accept credit cards with 3% surcharge.
– Government fee must be paid with personal check or money order payable to US Department of State.
– $35 Acceptance fee is paid to acceptance facility separately.
Our address: 801 West Bay Drive, 3rd floor, Suite 124, Largo, FL 33770