|NEW US PASSPORT|
|Turnaround Time||Service Fee||US Dept Fee||Total Expense|
|9-10 Business days||$219||$140+35||$394|
|5 Business days||$299||$140+35||$474|
|4 Business days||$329||$140+35||$504|
|3 Business days||$389||$140+35||$564|
|2 Business days(limited)||$559||$140+35||$734|
Filling Application and Supportive forms (concierge service)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please make an appointment at 727-307-1977 or use online scheduler
2. Bring the following required documents:
- Proof of US citizenship: Original Certified Birth Certificate (if born in US), Certificate of Naturalization or old US passport (must not be damaged).
- Proof of identity of parents: Valid Driver License, ID card or Passports.
Please note: minors must be accompanied by BOTH PARENTS or legal guardians with acceptable proof of ID. If only one parent can appear the other parent must complete, sign and notarize a Statement of Consent DS-3053
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You come to our office, we make passport photo of your child and prepare your set of documents.
2. Parents along with child bring set of documents to Pinellas County Clerk of Court Clearwater, FL (or other Acceptance Facility), pay $35 acceptance fee, sign forms in front of them and they seal documents in an envelope.
3.1 For Courier Expedited Service: bring that envelope back to our office.
3.2 For Concierge Service Only: sealed envelope will be shipped by Acceptance Facility.
Usually the whole process takes about an hour.
HOW TO PAY:
– Service fee can be paid with cash, check or money order (payable to Passport Logistic Services). We also accept credit cards with 3% surcharge.
– Government fee must be paid with personal check or money order payable to US Department of State.
– $35 Acceptance fee is paid to acceptance facility separately.
Our address: 801 West Bay Drive, 3rd floor, Suite 124, Largo, FL 33770